GETEC, a leading company in the automotive industry, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming CTI Symposium. This prestigious event provides an excellent platform for industry experts to exchange knowledge and insights, and GETEC is proud to be a part of it.
“We are honored to have the opportunity to share our expertise with fellow professionals in the automotive field,” said Mr. Sven Steinwascher, the CTI of GETEC, who will be delivering one of GETEC’s technical speeches at the symposium.
The details of GETEC’s presentations are as follows:
Section K: Commercial Vehicle Drives
Sven Steinwascher, CTO, GETEC Getriebe Technik GmbH, Germany
Revolutionising Logistics for Tailored Vehicle Platform by Modular Battery Swapping Station Solution
- Separation of the battery charging from the vehicle
- Battery Swap to increase daily usage time
- Newly developed side-swapping
Section N: HEV-Drive Technologies
Joachim Trumpff, General Manager, GETEC Getriebe Technik GmbH, Germany
Elevate Your Logistics and Municipal Fleet’s Range with Our Range Extender Solution
- Range extender for high energy demanding applications
- Own developed VCU allows an on-demand power
- Resolve range and flexibility of logistic and municipal vehicles
For more information about GETEC and its participation in the CTI Symposium, please visit https://drivetrain-symposium.world/de/whats-up-whats-in/agenda/